March 7, 2014

Cajun Creole Seasoning

You know when you're reading a blog post or a piece of information and you read something that catches your eye and then one click leads to another click. Well, that's how I found this. I'm sure I could have googled this recipe but really sometimes it just never dawns on me. It's the simple things....my brain thinks on the more complicated things. So I found this recipe on a blog call Red Beans and Eric, a guy who apparently is from New Orleans. Close enough to Beaumont for me so his tastes hopefully line up with my taste.

3 tbsp paprika
2 tbsp salt
1 tbsp black pepper
1 tbsp cayenne pepper
½ tbsp white pepper
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tbsp chili powder
1 tbsp dried oregano

Add all the spices to a bowl and mix really well and put it into an airtight container.

No comments: