February 24, 2016

MRH Pumpkin Spice Aroma

I'm working on clearing out some excess papers right now and one of those things is catalogs. Before I put it in the burn pile I looked through the Mountain Rose Herbs catalog and found a couple of recipes. I'm listing them so I can use them in the future.

20 drops organic cinnamon essential oil
20 drops organic ginger essential oil
20 drops organic nutmeg essential oil
15 drops organic clove bud essential oil
5 drops organic cardamom essential oil

Blending Directions
Add all essential oils to a glass bottle. Screw cap on tightly and invert the bottle to blend the oils. Do not shake!
Diffusing Directions
Fill your essential oil diffuser reservoir with water. Add 5-6 drops of the Pumpkin Spice Aroma Blend. Light a tea candle in base of your diffuser and enjoy as your space fills with this spicy aroma.

No comments: